- This event has passed.
Board Meeting – 05.17.23
May 17 @ 6:00 pm
LAKE COUNTRY CLASSICAL ACADEMY – BOARD MEETING AGENDA
MAY 17, 2023
Our Mission: to train the minds and improve the hearts of our young people through a content-rich, classical education in the liberal arts and sciences, with instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue.
- Open Meeting:
- Call to Order
- Notice of Meeting & roll call
- LCCA Mission
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Meeting Agenda
- Citizens’ Forum:
- An opportunity for any member of the audience to address the Board on any topic. Each speaker has a maximum of two minutes to address the board. Board members are not able to respond or engage in dialogue on any topics raised.
- Consent Agenda:
- Minutes from April 19, 2023 regular board meeting and closed session
- Authorizer Report – special guest, Paul Farrow, Waukesha County Executive
- School Leader Report – Margaret Daigneau, Head Principal
- Treasurer’s Report – Brian Hastings, Board Treasurer
- President’s Report – Kristina Vourax, Board President
- New Business:
- LCCA Board Member Appointment – Tom Branigan
- Revised LCCA Uniform Policy (reading 1) – Margaret Daigneau, Head Principal
- Revised LCCA Family Handbook (reading 1) – Margaret Daigneau, Head Principal
- Revised Accounting Policies & Procedures (reading 1) – Brian Hastings, Board Treasurer
- Motion to go into Closed Session:
- Motion to go into Closed Session under Wisconsin State Statute 19.85 (1) (e): to discuss the purchasing of public properties in which competitive or bargaining reasons require a closed session.
- Reconvene into Open Session: