- This event has passed.
Board Meeting – 07.26.23
July 26 @ 6:00 pm
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
July 26, 2023
WEST CAMPUS – 818 WEST WISCONSIN AVENUE. OCONOMOWOC – 6 PM
(Upstairs Room #208)
Our Mission: to train the minds and improve the hearts of our young people through a content-rich, classical education in the liberal arts and sciences, with instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue.
- Call to Order
- Notice of Meeting & roll call
- LCCA Mission
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Meeting Agenda
- Click Here for link to LCCA Public Comments policy
- Minutes from June 28 regular board meeting and closed session.
- School Leader Report – Margaret Daigneau, Head Principal
- Treasurer’s Report – Brian Hastings, Board Treasurer
- President’s Report – Kristina Vourax, Board President
- LCCA Spring Family/Staff Satisfaction Survey Results – Margaret Daigneau
- Enrollment Policy Revisions/Updates Approval – Margaret Daigneau
- Employee Handbook Revisions/Updates Approval – Margaret Daigneau
- Retirement Plan Committee Resolution Approval – Margaret Daigneau
Motion to go into Closed Session:
- Motion to go into Closed Session under Wisconsin State Statute 19.85 (1) (e): to discuss the purchasing of public properties in which competitive or bargaining reasons require a closed session.
Reconvene into Open Session: