Lake Country Classical Academy Board Meeting
August 31, 2022 – 6 PM
Meeting was Virtual
I.) Call to Order:
• Board President Kristina Vourax called the meeting to order at 6:02 PM. All Board
members were present except Taryn Whipple and Tom Gehl
II.) Citizen’s Forum:
• There were no requests to speak
III.) Approval of Agenda:
• Tim Peterson moved approval of the agenda – Motion passed.
A.) Action Items:
I.) Approval of Loan and Line of Credit from Waukesha State Bank:
• Board Treasurer Brian Hastings presented.
• At the Board meeting of August 17, 2022, Board Treasurer Brian Hastings reported
the conclusion of negotiations with Waukesha State Bank.
• These negotiations culminated in agreement to a Term Loan of $400,000, said loan
to support the installation of the mobile classrooms at LCCA East campus.
• They also culminated in agreement to increase LCCA’s Line of Credit from $250,000
• Board discussion and questions followed.
• Tim Peterson moved approval of both the Term Loan and the revised Letter of
Credit, with said approval to include authorization for Brian Hastings to sign the
appropriate documents on behalf of the Board.
• Motion Passed
• Tim Peterson moved to Adjourn – motion passed.
• Meeting was adjourned at 6:28 PM.