Facilities And Finance Committee Minutes – 10.12.22
Facilities-Finance Committee Meeting Minutes
Wednesday October 12, 2022, at 6 PM
- Called to Order (6:02 In Attendance: Dan Fuhrman/Brian Hastings/John Heller/Margaret Daigneau/Lori Kaari/Peter Knapp)
- Facilities Update – by Peter Knapp
- Module Classrooms: few minor items on punch list being taken care of (thermostats, shades, tiles). Had massive support for move in from parents and volunteers with over 100 volunteers.
- East: minor roofing and security lock issues being addressed
- West: basement fan drying continues, cleaning programs improving
- Finance Update – by Brian Hastings & Lori Kaari
- Audit wrapping up
- Budget wrapping up & preparing to present
- St. Matthews Sold to Bridge Church – meeting soon to discuss impact on LCCA
- DPI Pmt. came in – according to plan on per pupal 511 count
- Grant funds came in from ESSA 3 – from Covid Relief – Federal funding coveringapproved expenses
- Old Business
- Mobile Classroom Project Update – by Tim Peterson & Peter Knapp & John Heller – afew weeks late but considered an overall success getting the children and teachers theneeded facilities expansion
- Recap: 2nd Annual Sporting Clays FUNdraiser at Wern Valley (9/17/22) – By TimPeterson- raised a few thousand dollars and promoted the shooting sports and family community extracurriculars
- New Business
- Reminder – this committee will be broken into the new Finance Communications Committee and a new Facilities Committee with meeting dates to be determined.
- Meeting adjourned at 6:25 p.m.