LCCA Facilities and Finance Committee Meeting Wednesday 5/26/21
(W393N5828 Mary Lane, Oconomowoc, WI 53066)
Attendees: Interim Chairman Tim Peterson, Bart Williams, Kristina Vourax, Royce Hicks-remote, Dan Fuhrman, and guest Brian Hastings
- Meeting Called to Order at 6:00 p.m.
- Discussion about potential new members vs: special guests
- Continued discussion about the current financial condition of the school and budgets
- Discussion about advancement of the current facilities plan
- Officially take possession at both locations July 1, but have early access for meetings, furniture storage, renovations, etc.
- Getting quote on Holy Trinity renovations to build out that one big classroom, make bathrooms ADA compliant, and fixing up those for classrooms
- Getting three painting quotes for LCCA West
- Financing update
a. Financing in process to pay for LCCA East renovations
- New Business:
- We agreed to let summer baseball teams play at LCCA East (Holy Trinity) – pre-existing obligation
- Discussed signage plan at both school locations
- School furniture inventory taken – acquiring used furniture from Abundant LifeApostolic Church, Greendale School District, St. Matthew’s and Holy Trinity.
- Set timeline for decision on Accounting Software & assigned subcommittee to decide(Bart/Royce/Eric)
- Meeting Adjourned at 7:10 PM.