Lake Country Classical Academy
LCCA Board Fundraising & Communications Committee Meeting Minutes
Wednesday, June 2, 6 p.m.
St. Matthew’s Evangelical Lutheran Church 818 W. Wisconsin Ave., Oconomowoc, WI 53066
a. Update on the LCCA Liberty Gala, July 31: Almost sold out – 180 tickets sold so far; hoping to secure additional sponsors
Attendees: Kristina Vourax, Ali Schweitzer, and guest Brandi Neimeier
1. Meeting Called to Order at 6:05 p.m. 2. Fundraising
b. Ella’s Public House Fundraiser, May 30: 73 people attended; money raised TBD c. Grants
• DPI Implementation grant – find out if LCCA will be awarded the grant by early June
d. Committee will begin developing donor package development (giving levels & benefits)
a. “The Legacy Committee” update: LCCA’s version of PTO, only expanded to include parents, members of the community, LCCA leadership (admin and board), students, teachers.
• LCCA Family Flag Day, June 13
• Game Nights for 5th & 6th (June 25, July 23, Aug. 27); and 7th – 9th graders (June 18, July 16, Aug. 20)
• Legacy Committee will plan get-togethers for K-4 students and families throughout the summer
4. Meeting adjourned at 6:55 p.m.