Fundraising & Communications Committee Minutes – 07.07.21
Lake Country Classical Academy
LCCA Board Fundraising & Communications Committee
Wednesday, July 7, 6 p.m.
St. Matthew’s Evangelical Lutheran Church 818 W. Wisconsin Ave., Oconomowoc, WI 53066
1. Meeting called to order at 6:03 p.m. 2. Fundraising:
a. FY2021-2022 LCCA Fundraising plan. The FCC will be drafting a plan on how we will raise $370K through grants, fundraising events, and individual donations. We plan to form a non-profit foundation for LCCA by this fall in order to help achieve this goal.
- Update on the LCCA Liberty Gala, July 31. The event is sold out with 230 attendees ($12,585 in ticket sales). To date, we have received $35,000 in sponsorships, and we expect auction items to bring in an additional $15,000. The expected net revenue from the event to be approximately $30,000.
- First Annual LCCA Ambassadors’ Sporting Clays FUNdraiser” to be held at Wern Valley on Saturday October 16th
- Ambassadors Ball to be held at Bristlecone Pines Country Club on Saturday November 6th
c. Donor package development (giving levels & benefits) – in development.
a. “The Legacy Committee” update
- Summer parent/student events. We will be holding play dates for K-4th families at Fowler Park in Oconomowoc from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. on July 23 & Aug. 13 (in conjunction with 5th & 6th grade Game Nights).
- A private LCCA parent FB page is being created for parents/guardians of LCCA students. This will be a page where parents can connect and ask questions and share useful information related to LCCA.
- Fundraising ideas for 2021-2022 school year: fall flower bulb sale
- LCCA website – staff page updated
- Holy Trinity renovation plan: we will be communicating the update onconstruction by mid-July.
- Developing PR/marketing plan to fill additional seats (only waitlists for 5K, 5thand 9th grade – seats available in all other grades. 2nd and 9th have the most open seats).
4. Meeting adjourned at 6:55 p.m.