Fundraising & Communications Committee Minutes – 12.08.21
Lake Country Classical Academy
LCCA Board Fundraising & Communications Committee
Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2021, 6 – 7 p.m.
St. Matthew’s Evangelical Lutheran Church 818 W. Wisconsin Ave., Oconomowoc, WI 53066 (room: parsonage)
- Called to Order 6:11 pm.
- The Legacy Committee (TLC) update
- – The majority of fundraising activity at this point is passive fundraising (e.g. Amazon Smile, Scrip, Piggly Wiggly, BoxTops, etc.)
- – Dress Down day in November raised $800 for SPED. Going forward the school will handle themes/dress down days.
- – Local restaurant fundraising nights will be happening every other month (e.g. MOD Pizza in December)
- – The TLC has assisted with school events:
o Band/orchestra/choir concerts
Appreciation Week, Spring Dance (7th-9th)
o End of Year Celebration – family event TBD (weekend before school ends)
– Liberty Gala: Committee will be meeting regularly beginning in January
3. 2022-2023 Enrollment Marketing
- Yard signs – looking for places to put large signs
- Online advertising (social media)
- Social media – encourage parents to post on Next Door, FB and other platforms
- Focus groups in January
- Focus on Family Foundations & Corporate Sponsorships
- Ambassadors Ball, 2/5/22
- Marketing plan
- Event sponsors
- Raffle prizes – $100 a piece
5. Adjournment 6:48 p.m.