Fundraising & Communications Committee Minutes – 01.05.22
LCCA Board Fundraising & Communications Committee Meeting Minutes
Wednesday, Jan. 5, 2022, 6 – 7 p.m.
St. Matthew’s Evangelical Lutheran Church 818 W. Wisconsin Ave., Oconomowoc, WI 53066 (room: parsonage)
1. Call to Order at 6:01 p.m.
• The Legacy Committee (TLC) update
- No fundraising updates at this time.
- In the process of setting up the TLC as a 501(c)3 and have opened a bank account.Locked mailboxes will be installed at both campuses for TLC payments, etc.
2. 2022-2023 enrollment marketing
- New applications received so far for Jan. enrollment period: 191
- PR/marketing efforts include: press release/website/social media campaign/yard signs
- Open house on 1/27, 4 – 5:30 p.m. both campuses.
- As part of registration, we will be polling parents on their level of interest/willingness topay for busing ($7 per day per student/$150 per month per student = 50 per bus) – possibly set up sub-committee under TLC to coordinate busing program if there’s enough interest.
• Liberty Gala – Committee meeting in Jan.
- February 5 Fundraiser – LCCA Ambassadors’ Celebration – invitation to go out by 1/7; $250 per person or $350 for VIP ticket (includes pre-VIP cocktail party). Special guest from Hillsdale College, TBD.
- Focus groups – on hold
4. Adjournment at 6:45 p.m.