LCCA Board Fundraising & Communications Committee Meeting Minutes
Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2022, 6 – 7 p.m.
St. Matthew’s Evangelical Lutheran Church 818 W. Wisconsin Ave., Oconomowoc, WI 53066 (room: parsonage)
1. Call to Order at 6:05 p.m.
2. The Legacy Committee (TLC) update
• Community events (2nd semester):
oDaddy Daughter Dance oMother/Son Game Night oEnd-of-year Celebration
- Working with school leadership to plan for 2022-2023 school year (events, fundraising & community outreach)
- Filed 501(c)3 paperwork for the TLC
- Looking for a treasurer for the TLC committee
• February 5 Fundraiser:
o100 people attending
oExpected revenue $30,000
oSpeakers: Jordan Adams, Hillsdale College; Sen. Dale Kooyenga
• Liberty Gala, 7/16/22
oCommittee meeting 2/3
oPresenting Diamond Sponsor will be $100K oSave the Date going out mid-Feb.
• WSKF matching grant
oWilliam S. Knight Foundation is providing a $250K matching grant (dollar for dollar) that can be used for all donations – including fundraising event revenue – between now and August 31, 2022.
• Other foundations – TBD
4. Adjournment at 6:50 p.m.