LCCA Board Fundraising & Communications Committee Meeting Minutes
Wednesday, May 4, 2022, 5 p.m.
St. Matthew’s Evangelical Lutheran Church (in the parsonage) 818 W. Wisconsin Ave., Oconomowoc, WI 53066
1. Meeting Called to Order at 5:04 p.m. 2. Fundraising
a. Spring fundraising campaign to LCCA families – update
• 26 families of 232 families have participated/$29K raised thus far
b. LCCA Liberty Gala planning – update
• Revenue to date: $93,125 (includes ticket sales and sponsorships)
• Procurement (Silent & Live Auction items)- total value on items to date:
o Still looking for a few more high-end items for the live auction (golf package, vacation rental, autographed sports paraphernalia, higher-end restaurant packages/night out)
o Will ask parents for donations for grade level baskets in the coming weeks.
c. TLC fundraising efforts – update
• $2,000 collected from LCCA families to purchase gift cards for teachers – teacher appreciate week (drawings every day); provided lunch on Monday, students have been writing thank you notes, dress down day
tomorrow, donuts and coffee Friday.
- Coin Wars next week (May 9 – 20). The teacher with the most points getsto throw out the first pitch at the Lake Country Dockhounds baseball game on June 5. The Lake Country Dockhounds mascot will be visiting students at the East campus next week.
- Badger Burger restaurant night raised approximately $200.
a. TLC upcoming events
- Lake Country Dockhounds End of Year Celebration, June 5 – 300 tickets sold so far!
- Weekly grade level play dates every Friday at Fowler Park through the end of the school year. Gives families an opportunity to socialize.
- Middle/HS Dance (7th-9th grade) at West, Sat. May 21. 52 students signed up so far.
• Oconomowoc Independence Day Parade, July 2 – looking for volunteers to help coordinate and create an entry/float
4. Meeting Adjourned at 5:27 p.m.
*The LCCA Board Fundraising & Communications meetings are open to the public. No voting/action will take place at these meetings.