LCCA Board Fundraising & Communications Committee Meeting Minutes
Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 5 p.m.
St. Matthew’s Evangelical Lutheran Church (in the parsonage) 818 W. Wisconsin Ave., Oconomowoc, WI 53066
1. Meeting Called to Order at 5:02 p.m. 2. Fundraising:
- Spring fundraising campaign to LCCA families raised approximately $40K.
- LCCA Liberty Gala planning
- Revenue to date (ticket sales & sponsorships): $117,000 ($36K in ticket sales; $81,000 in sponsorships)
- 180+ auction items (total face value approximately $50,000)
- Limited number of tickets available to people on the waitlist. As we getcloser to the event, we will open up more tickets to people on the waitlist.
c. TLC fundraising efforts:
• Coin Wars raised $25,000! It took two parent volunteers 48 hours to count all of the coins! Eligible for the $50,000 WSK match.
• Spirit wear raised $596
• Planning Fall Fest – family event/fundraiser at the end of October
a. TLC upcoming events
- June 5 End of Year Celebration at the Dockhounds game. Revenue TBD.
- Donated library books for classroom libraries – need parent volunteers tohelp with this project.
- July 4 parade (on July 2) – LCCA entry with students and parents.
- Game nights (K-10th) this summer for existing and new students.
- New TLC Family Welcome Committee – reaching out to new families soon
- TLC page on LCCA website coming soon.
4. Meeting adjourned at 5:30 p.m.