Fundraising & Communications Committee Minutes – 07.20.22
LCCA Board Fundraising & Communications Committee Meeting Minutes
Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 5 p.m.
St. Matthew’s Evangelical Lutheran Church (in the parsonage) 818 W. Wisconsin Ave., Oconomowoc, WI 53066
1. Meeting Called to Order at 5:05 p.m. 2. Fundraising
a. 2022 LCCA Liberty Gala results
• Gross revenue: $304K; expenses $38K = net revenue to date: $266K
b. 2023 Liberty Gala (date, venue, & planning)
• June 2, 2023 at the Ingleside
c. TLC fundraising & events
- Oconomowoc July 4 parade was a huge success!
- Received a check from Dockhounds (LCCA was the charity of the game)
- Sent out a survey to families to find out what they liked/didn’t like re:fundraising… looking at doing more restaurant nights, Spirit Wear, FallFest at East, Christmas bake sale, Ingleside water park family night,
- Set a fundraising goal for these smaller fundraisers
- Need: volunteers for community outreach (with businesses)
d. Next steps for grant writing/community outreach – to be discussed further in August.
3. Meeting adjourned at 5:40 p.m.