Policy and Curriculum Committee Minutes – 01.16.23
Policy and Curriculum Committee Meeting Minutes – January 16, 2023
- Tom Gehl called the meeting to order at 4:05 PM
- A revision to the previous Charter statement for the Committee was presented. There were two changes that addressed the concerns of board members (fidelity to Hillsdale curriculum had to be within the parameters of the school’s annual budget) and of administration (that any new or revised policy would be reviewed by the Head Principal before being forwarded to the board.
- Taryn Whipple moved approval of the revised Charter statement and the motion passed. It will be presented to the Board at the January 18 meeting.
- Tom Gehl asked Nicholis Wagner if school administration thought there were any specific policies needed that currently did not exist – Nicholis indicated that was not the case.
- A discussion about a general timeline of policy reviews was discussed, and the need to set up a repeating schedule.
- There was no further business – Kristen Franke moved to adjourn, and motion passed.
- Meeting adjourned at 4:45 PM